Return to Top
About Langdon Review
Langdon Review has two separate yet connected parts: a journal and a festival.
- Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas is an annual publication of Tarleton State University providing an overview of the year’s most exciting cultural accomplishments in Texas. For subscription information, please email: email@example.com
- Regarding submissions for the Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas: Unsolicited manuscripts will not be accepted; however, individuals wishing to submit proposals for consideration should follow these guidelines.
- Langdon Review Weekend is an annual literary and arts festival that takes place the first Thursday thru Saturday after Labor Day. The "Weekend" kicks off Thursday morning, at the Dora Lee Langdon Cultural and Educational Center in Granbury, Texas, for most of the festivities. This festival is when the co-editors unveil the year's Texas Review of the Arts in Texas journal. Click here for the MapQuest link to the Langdon Center.
Registration Fees for Langdon Review Weekend, September 6-8, 2012
- All events (Thursday - Saturday morning): $90.00 (Includes publication party, readings, speakers, picnic, brunch, & Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas)
- One day pass (Thursday or Friday): $60.00 (Includes readings, speakers, picnic or reception, & Langdon Review of the Arts in Texas)
- Individual/Additional Brunch Tickets: $12.00
- Picnic Tickets: $12.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.