2. Using WebBoardWhen you fill out your new userís profile in Webboard, you must designate your username and password. Please use your first initial and last name as your username (no spaces between first initial and last name; for example, vsmith) and your social security number as your password.Completing Your WebBoard Profile
Before you start your profile, you will MUST have a valid email address. It can be any email account (Tarleton, Yahoo, Hotmail, Eazenet, etc., but your instructor may suggest activating and using your Tarleton email account for your academic work). Click the WebBoard link below to your instructor's board:Ms. Sandy Beaty's Board
Ms. Loretta Brister's Board
Dr. Ann Calahan
Dr. Gary Keith's Board
Ms. Benedda Konvicka's Board
Mr. Nick Lilly's Board
Dr. Pam Littleton's Board
Mr. Chet Martin's Board
Dr. Barry Price's Board
Dr. Marilyn Robitaille's Board
Mr. Richard Roper
Ms. Cheryl Smith's Board
Ms. Wanda Sneed's Board
Dr. Sankar Sundarrajan
Mr. Ed Tober's Board
- You will see the screen below. Next click the New Users button.
- Next, fill in the fields in the New User Information Profile. Please use your firstinitial+lastname as your login name and your social security number as your password. For example: gbush or nlilly or bkonvicka as your login name.
You must fill in the fields marked by the red dots. Make sure your email address is correct. The Home page field can be left blank if you don't have your own home page on the Internet.
- Click Create. This completes your profile so that the next time you want to use WebBoard, instead of clicking New Users, you will type in your login Name and your password to activate the board.
- After you login, do these additional more things to finish customizing your WebBoard:
- Click More to go to More Options.
- Then click Mailing Lists. Make sure you click the check box by your class mailing list. Be sure to click SAVE.
- Then Click More Options again. This time, click Edit Your Profile. At the very bottom of the profile menu, you will find Mailing List Format. Select Digest and then click SAVE.
- At the very bottom of the profile menu, you will find Mailing List Format. Select Digest and then click SAVE.