Performance management is a process, the goal of which is to improve employee performance and ultimately, to improve the organization.
Performance management involves both the employee and the supervisor working on an ongoing basis to achieve pre-established performance goals and expectations.
It includes activities such as communicating expectations, observing employee performance and giving feedback, and helping employees develop needed skills.
Performance Evaluation is one aspect of the feedback process. Formal Performance Evaluation is documented through the use of the Performance Management module of Tarleton Connection.
Listed to the right are some of the key links associated with Performance Management. Please contact the HRTD office if you have any questions regarding the Performance Management and Performance Evaluation processes.
- Initiating and Completing Staff Employee Actions in Tarleton Connectionn
- Initiating and Completing Supervisor Actions in Tarleton Connection for Staff Evaluations
- Initiating and Completing Faculty Actions in Tarleton Connection
- Initiating and Completing Department Head Actions in Tarleton Connection for Faculty Evaluations
- Performance Management Training and Tutorial
- Performance Factor Definitions