To be granted full admission to the Graduate School, the applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally-accredited U.S. institution (or equivalent from a foreign institution)
- At least a 3.0 GPA on the last 60 hours of completed coursework
- Completed graduate application with essay and $ 30 fee
- Submitted all official transcripts
- Satisfied other applicable program prerequisites
An applicant who does not qualify for full admission may be granted conditional admission. Conditional admission will not be granted to an applicant whose GPA is less than a 2.5 on the last 60 hours of completed coursework. A student who is conditionally admitted must satisfy all conditions before receiving full admission.
Besides College of Graduate Studies requirements, the Criminal Justice Department has 2 departmental requirements for full admittance. These requirements are listed below.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Interview via phone/Information session
***Students of the criminal justice system are eligible for a $ 500.00 first-time Scholarship.
Complete Graduate application (do this on-line)
Submit the essay & $ 30.00 fee