So what do you need to apply?
Before beginning the actual application process, have you:
Apply to the program. All application materials must be submitted to the College of Graduate Studies.
- The application packet consist of the following:
- Other materials needed for admission include
- Acceptable scores on the General GRE
- Passing scores on all sections of the THEA if you have a master's degree and no GRE score
Items that are due before summer coursework begins
- Completion of 30 hours of field-based experience
- Interview with TMATE program staff, and provide a writing sample
- Passing scores on your content area TExES
Notification of eligibility status as well as additional information related to the field-based experience requirement will be mailed to you. Please allow a minimum of 30 days for review of completed applications.
--Tonya Flowers, 2006-2007