The undergraduate Sports Medicine program is no longer available. In May 2015, the TAMUS Board of Regents and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board approved the creation of the Entry-Level Master's of Science in Athletic Training (MSAT). The MSAT program will begin Summer 2016. More information on the MSAT will be available Fall 2015.
Athletic Training Domains
- Prevention of Athletic Injuries / Illnesses
- Evaluation and Recognition of Athletic Injuries / Illnesses and Medical Referral
- First Aid and Emergency Care
- Rehabilitation and Reconditioning of Athletic Injuries
- Organization and Administration
- Counseling and Guidance