Graduate Studies Scholarship Opportunities
Students interested in pursuing a Graduate Degree with Tarleton can qualify for 2 year ROTC scholarships that pay for their graduate studies.
- Pays Full tuition and Mandatory Fees
- $1200 per year book allowance
- Cash stipend (Tax free pay) in the amount of $500.00 per month
Qualified applicants are normally sent to the Leadership Training Course at Ft. Knox, KY for 28 days in the summer prior to their first year in Graduate School. Completion of the Leaders Training Course (LTC) gives students credit for the Basic Course of ROTC (First two years (Freshman and Sophomore) Military Science Courses).
Prior service soldiers who are eligible to complete a graduate program get credit for the Basic Course of ROTC because of their completion of Basic Training and Advanced Individual Training from Active Duty, National Guard or Reserves.
Eligibility for 2 year scholarships for a graduate degree is the same for a general ROTC scholarship:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 30 (waivers can be given for age)
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a Bachelors Degree
- Pass an Army Physical Fitness Test
- Pass a Department of Defense Physical Exam
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
Simply contact us at 254-968-9188 or e-mail email@example.com to see if you are eligible.