Welcome to the Master of Business Administration Program!
Welcome to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program of Tarleton State University. Faculty in the program are committed to providing you with a high quality learning experience. Our MBA program will enable you to develop analytical and critical thinking skills that you will use every day on the job. Our mission is to prepare you for a successful career as a manager.
The Tarleton MBA program develops student's leadership, decision-making and critical-thinking abilities in all the functional areas of business: management, marketing, finance, accounting, information systems, and business strategy. Students make decisions based on critical evaluation of real-life situations. Graduate faculty in the College of Business Administration prepare MBA students for current career opportunities and competing effectively in the global arena of business.
|Stephenville||Dr. Thomas Bradley
|Online||Dr. Nathan Heller
|Fort Worth and Waco
||Dr. Nathan Heller
News & Events
Important DatesSpring 2013
- Nov 5 - Registration for Spring 2012 begins
- Nov 5 - Jan 16 - Apply for May 2013 Graduation
- Jan 14 - Classes begin (16 week & 1st 8 week)
- Jan 14-16 - Add/Drop/Late registration
- Jan 16 - Last day to register
- Jan 21 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, University closed
- Jan 22 - Last day to drop 1st 8 week classes with no record
- Jan 30 - Last day to drop 16 week classes with no record
- Feb 15 - Last day to drop 1st 8 week classes with a Q
- Mar 11-15 - Spring Break
- Mar 18 - 2nd 8 week classes begin
- March 25 - Last day to drop 2nd 8 week classes with no record
- Mar 29 - Last day to drop 16 week classes with a Q
- Mar 29 - No classes
- Apr 1 - Registration for Summer and Fall 2013 begins
- Apr 1-Aug 28 - Application Period for December 2013 Commencement
- April 19 - Last day to drop 2nd 8 week classes with a Q
- May 1 - Last class day
- Study Day. Final Exams begin at 6:30 p.m.
- May 9 - Last day of finals
- May 11 - Commencement