!Your version of Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade your browser to enhance your user experience. Firefox and Chrome are viable alternatives if you cannot upgrade your browser to Internet Explorer 9 or above!
Clinical Exercise Research Facility
- Are you thinking about starting and exercise program, but are unsure where to start?
- Are you an athlete in training needing individualized evaluations on lactate threshold, body fat, or VO2 max?
- Are you trying to lose weight, but don’t know how to incorporate a safe and effective exercise regimen into your weight loss program?
- Do you want to improve your quality of life by increasing your current level of physical activity, but you’re unsure about what a safe and effective level is to start?
Our staff can help you with all of these needs and more. Our focus is to provide exercise and lifestyle evaluations for individuals of all ages needing assessments for purposes of, but not limited to:
- Beginning a safe and effective exercise program
- Obtaining an individualized exercise prescription
- Initiating and maintaining fitness goals
- Initiating and maintaining weight loss goals
- Initiating and maintaining positive life-style changes